Inbound Marketing Account Executive
At Boyle Public Affairs, we’ve recently rebranded ourselves to reflect the two areas of communication in which we specialize: Public Relations and Digital Marketing. These encompass almost limitless disciplines – from publicity to email marketing to website development to event production – all conducted in support of our corporate, association and nonprofit clients.
Located in Arlington, Virginia, our firm is committed to delivering a high return on investment to our clients through the establishment and tracking of defined metrics of success to economically meet their short- and long-term communications goals.
Our office is based in Clarendon in a very convenient location. Directly off the Clarendon Metro stop with an entrance to the building from underground, our office is very high energy and has a lot of entrepreneurial spirit.
This Inbound Marketing Account Executive position is a key one in our rapidly growing agency, requiring strategic, managerial and analytical skills. For the candidate who is dedicated to producing high-quality work, possesses natural organizational abilities and has a passion for analytics, this will be an exciting step on a very promising career path! We are a HubSpot partner agency, so he or she should already know (or be able to quickly learn) how to fully leverage the HubSpot platform for inbound marketing.
- Manage a 3-person team (writer, designer, social media manager) for multiple inbound marketing accounts
- Strategize and oversee creation of engaging and conversion-focused content (eBooks, blog and social media posts, emails, etc.)
- Develop and manage editorial calendars and production schedules
- Create workflows and automated marketing campaigns
- Provide weekly and monthly updates and insightful analytical reports to clients
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, marketing, advertising, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing, content marketing or direct marketing
- Strong writing-for-marketing and proofreading skills
- Understand on- and off-page SEO strategies
- Experience with Google analytics, social media analytics and multiple digital media tools
- Ability to speak with clients, participate on conference calls, project high level of professionalism and maintain confidentiality of client information
- Social media campaign experience
- HubSpot Inbound certification (free at hubspot.com)
Our Core Values
- We believe in building trusted long-term relationships through caring, communication and collaboration
- We are unrelentingly enthusiastic about and committed to our clients' success
- We combine strategic thinking and creativity with analytics to ensure measurable progress
- We prize initiative and hold ourselves to the highest standards of personal accountability
- We are passionate about our agency's growth and our team's continuous learning and skills building