So, maybe you get that inbound marketing is the most efficient and cost-effective method for generating qualified leads to meet your business or organization's growth goals, but you' re still uncertain that it will work for your organization. Or, perhaps you're ready to add inbound to your marketing mix, but you're a little unsure of how to put it all together with a strategic plan. Inbound marketing can seem, at times, to be complex and a bit overwhelming, so it's critical that you carefully assess your readiness to support it before you make the human and financial resource investment -- then build it within a strategically defined framework that aligns all activities towards measurable succcess.
How Ready are You for Inbound?
The following questions are good ones to ponder as you assess your existing marketing strategies and capailities:
- Do you have an accurate sense of the ROI of your current marketing efforts?
- Do you have your SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Timely) marketing goals in place?
- Do you have a micro-level understanding of your target market’s needs, fears and aspirations?
- Do you have comprehensive analytics to evaluate the metrics-based performance of your planned marketing campaigns?
- Are you willing to share your privileged product and process knowledge to nurture prospects?
This last question, of course, relates to how ready you are to consider adopting inbound marketing methodologies, but there's a lot more to doing so than this.
Learn Before You Leap
Migrating to inbound territory calls for careful deliberation and analysis. It's a big investment of time, money, imagination and more. If you wish you could do some deep exploration to determine if it’s the right approach -- and the right time-- for your organization, an assessment and trial is just what you need. Our 30-day “Learn Before You Leap” program will provide you with strategic recommendations -- and concrete deliverables -- upon which you can accurately gauge your readiness to go inbound.
During the Learn Before You Leap trial period, we will work with you to:
- Analyze the performance of your digital assets (website, blogs, eBooks, etc.)
- Develop a comprehensive buyer persona
- Conduct topline keyword research and analysis
- Recommend topics for social media posts, blogs and other content offerings
- Analyze your competitors
- Introduce you to HubSpot tools and methodologies.
Content Marketer’s Blueprint
If you have been doing - or are ready to do - inbound marketing, it is vital to align all of the content and functions with an overall strategy that closely matches your prospects’ needs.
The Content Marketer’s Blueprint (CMB) is the proprietary tool we use to develop a high-growth strategy- unique to your needs and circumstances- to inform and drive a full-funnel automated online marketing program for you.
The CMB is developed through a comprehensive multi-step process of collaborative and independent probing, workshopping, strategy formulation and execution assessment.
The CMB aims to:
- Demystify the right inbound approach for your enterprise
- Identify your buyer personas’ key questions and obstacles
- Outline the contents you need to generate qualified leads
- Generate efficient email workflows to nurture leads into customers
This high-growth strategy will ensure complete alignment of people, processes and technology and help convert your digital assets into lead-generation vehicles.
To get detailed information about the “Learn Before You Leap” Assessment and the “Content Marketer’s Blueprint,” download our free eBook “Pick Your Path to Going Inbound” now.