One-way communication is a thing of the past. Today and in the future, it’s all about conversation. Listening first, then engaging, then skillfully driving the conversation.
We help you to evaluate your public affairs and public relations challenges and to identify who you need to engage in conversation — where, when and how. Then, we help you to tailor the right high-impact messages to get the results you need.
As your communications representatives, we believe our job is to anticipate challenges and opportunities, then to provide thoughtful analyses and recommendations – NOT to just wait for orders.
Achieving a High ROI on Your Communications Investments
Whether it’s joining a conversation already in progress or creating a new one altogether, it’s all about reaching the right audiences with the right message at the right time – at a cost that’s right for your organization’s budget.
Regardless of what that budget is, we’re committed to delivering a high return on investment to our clients through the establishment and tracking of defined metrics of success. In keeping with the highest standards of our profession, we subscribe to the Barcelona Principles* as outlined below:
- The Importance of Goal Setting and Measurement
- Measuring the Effect on Outcomes is Preferred to Measuring Outputs
- The Effect on Business Results Can and Should Be Measured Where Possible
- Media Measurement Requires Quantity and Quality
- Advertising Value Equivalents (AVEs) are not the Value of Public Relations
- Social Media Can and Should be Measured
- Transparency and Replicability are Paramount to Sound Measurement
Our approach is fully collaborative; however, we recognize that our clients often have other pressing responsibilities. So, our goal always is to establish their trust and confidence early, then to keep their projects and campaigns progressing while keeping them informed with regular status updates, analytics and results.